North Sea Electronics has developed Control Systems for a wide range of customers, ranging from down-hole via sea floor to the skies:
- Down-hole - Control systems for wireline tools for AGR Cannseal.
- Sea floor - "Remote Operated Maintenance Tool (ROMV)" for FMC Technologies/Statoil-Hydro
- In the water column - "Baby Elephant System" for EMGS
- Onshore - Cable simulator at K-Lab Kårstø for ABB.
- In the skies - "SPZ-8000" System for testing airplane instruments for Widerøes Flyveselskap AS
See "Reference"-pages for more information about the project mentioned above.